*Warning – extreme and pointed sarcasm may be used in this post. Those with weak hearts and constitutions may want to stop reading now*
Dear people-who-have-agreed-to-attend-the-training-with-a-supplier-that-we’ve-set-up-for-your-benefit, I am very, very sorry.
I obviously forgot a few things.
- That I am your personal diary secretary, and I myself should have reminded you that you had agreed to attend this training.
- That you are incapable of leaving your seat without my specific instruction to point you towards a training room, and therefore cannot make your own way to your training.
- That the frequent pop up reminders on your computer of your imminent training session are only for you to ignore. Every time they pop up. For an hour beforehand. Every 10 minutes.
- That you can only tell me that you’re not attending the session once I have had to come looking for you and ask you personally.
- That you cannot write an email or pick up the phone to spend 20 seconds telling me you will no longer be attending, and thereby stop me wasting my time chasing around the building for you.
Foolishly, I assumed you were adults, and therefore able to deal with grown-up stuff like this.
Of course, when you have any issues with the product you didn’t attend training on, you’ll be able to solve them yourselves, won’t you? Excellent.