Your side, or mine?

Feel like going fishing?

Well, if you want to go and fish in the River Esk, which is mainly in Scotland, you’ll have to apply for a fishing licence from the Environment Agency in England.
Bit confusing, so there’s a test case coming up on the 10th September…

Author: Jennie

Law, libraries, books, crafts, and general geekery.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: